Call for reservations at 904-429-9777
Admission: Adults: $11.99 Children $6.99
Snorkel Adventure: $35.00
Bring a bathing suit and towel.
*Ages 4-12 must snorkel with an adult*
Tickets bought online are e-tickets. No hard tickets sent out or emailed.
Bring order number to the aquarium in exchange for admission.
Reservations recommended for snorkeling.
EXPERIENCES ( Tickets available at the Gift Shop):
Shark Feedings, Ray Feedings,
Shark & Southern Ray Meet & Greet ( TOUCH & FEED)
Shark Painting Experience, Sharks will paint a canvas or T shirt!
Snorkel: Fish &/or Ray feedings while snorkeling make this interactive!
We are an outdoor facility & DOING GUIDED TOURS AT THIS TIME
CALL TO SECURE A TIME SPOT AT 904-429-9777
April 13th: "Toddler ONLY"Times: Wednesday 9:30am
Open 10-5 for general public with guided tour
Walk through times (no tour times) coming soon, check back for times
- Touch starfish & horseshoe crabs
- See the seahorses in the grasses
- FEED Sharks & Rays
- Watch hundreds of Florida Reef Fish, like Angelfish, Blue lined Grunts, Look downs ~~~OR SNORKEL with them!!!
- Shark & Ray Cove ...opportunities to feed the sharks (numbers per day limited) and check out our Southern Rays, Atlantic Rays, Goliath Grouper & more!!!
- All this plus gift and snack shops in our Phase1 NOW OPEN
- NEW Shark Meet & Greet ( TOUCH & FEED SHARKS & Stingrays)
- NEW Shark Painting Experience: Choose canvas or t shirt painting and your favorite colors!
- Invasive Species Habitat
- Nature Trail
- Educational Maze
Stay tuned to this area as we grow. We'll post new positions and descriptions as they become available.