CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC MONDAY 7/12/21
OPENING AT 12:30 PM
SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE!
Admission: Adults: $11.99 Children $6.99
1 Hour Guided tours every half hour 10am -4pm
Non guided tour time 4pm-5pm
Call for TIME SLOT at 904-429-9777
Snorkel Adventure:(includes admission)
Bring a bathing suit and towel.
*Ages 4-12 must snorkel with an adult*
Tickets bought online are e-tickets. No hard tickets sent out or emailed.
Bring order number to the aquarium in exchange for admission.
Reservations required for snorkeling. NO REFUNDS
EXPERIENCES ( Tickets available at the Gift Shop):
Shark Feedings, Ray Feedings,
Shark & Southern Ray Meet & Greet ( TOUCH & FEED)
Shark Painting Experience, Sharks will paint a canvas or T shirt!
Snorkel: Fish &/or Ray feedings while snorkeling make this interactive!
We are an outdoor facility & DOING GUIDED TOURS AT THIS TIME
CALL TO SECURE A TIME SPOT AT 904-429-9777
Open 10am-5pm for general public with guided tours 10am-4pm
Walk through time: 4pm-5pm
- Touch starfish & horseshoe crabs
- See the seahorses in the grasses
- FEED Sharks & Rays
- Watch hundreds of Florida Reef Fish, like Angelfish, Blue lined Grunts, Look downs ~~~OR SNORKEL with them!!!
- Shark & Ray Cove ...opportunities to feed the sharks (numbers per day limited) and check out our Southern Rays, Atlantic Rays, Goliath Grouper & more!!!
- All this plus gift and snack shops in our Phase1 NOW OPEN
- NEW Shark Meet & Greet ( TOUCH & FEED SHARKS & Stingrays)
- NEW Shark Painting Experience: Choose canvas or t shirt painting and your favorite colors!
- Invasive Species Habitat
- Nature Trail
- Educational Maze
Stay tuned to this area as we grow. We'll post new positions and descriptions as they become available.