Admission: Adults: $14.99 Children $9.99 2 & under FREE
1 Hour Guided tours every half hour
9am-5pm Saturday & Sunday 9-4 Monday-Friday
Last admission 4:15
Call for TIME SLOT at 904-429-9777
Snorkel Adventure:(includes admission)
Bring a bathing suit and towel.
*Ages 4-12 must snorkel with an adult*
Tickets bought online are e-tickets. No hard tickets sent out or emailed.
Bring order number to the aquarium in exchange for admission.
Reservations required for snorkeling. NO REFUNDS
EXPERIENCES ( Tickets available at the Gift Shop):
Shark Feedings, Ray Feedings,
Shark & Southern Ray Meet & Greet ( TOUCH & FEED)
Shark Painting Experience, Sharks will paint a canvas or T shirt!
Snorkel: Fish &/or Ray feedings while snorkeling make this interactive!
We are an outdoor facility with shade cover over all the habitats
DOING GUIDED TOURS ONLY
CALL TO SECURE A TIME SPOT AT 904-429-9777
Open 7 days/week Memorial Day- Labor Day 9am-5pm
- Touch starfish & horseshoe crabs
- See the seahorses in the grasses
- FEED & TOUCH SHARKS & RAYS.
- Watch hundreds of Florida Reef Fish, like Angelfish, Blue lined Grunts, Look downs, cownose ray ~~~OR SNORKEL with them!!!
- Shark & Ray Cove ...opportunities to feed the sharks (numbers per day limited) and check out our Southern Rays, Atlantic Rays, Goliath Grouper & more!!!
- All this plus gift and snack shops NOW OPEN
- NEW Shark Meet & Greet ( TOUCH & FEED SHARKS & Stingrays)
- NEW Shark Painting Experience: Choose canvas or t shirt painting and your favorite colors!
- Invasive Species Habitat
- Nature Trail
- Educational Maze
Why a guided tour?
We have open air aquarium for interactions with animals such as touching starfish, horseshoe crabs, sharks and rays. Guests need to be accompanied by staff for safety. We share facts about our animals along the way and it makes it FUN!
Toddler Tuesday is at 8:30 and non guided and out 9:30 am tour is "kid friendly".
Stay tuned to this area as we grow. We'll post new positions and descriptions as they become available.