Summer Hours ~7 days / week 10am-5pm
Labor Day- Memorial Day 10 am-5pm Tuesday-Sunday
- Feed the sharks & rays! Shark Feedings at 11:30am, 12:30pm, 2pm &3:30pm
- Ray Feedings
- Educational presentations at all habitats throughout the day.
- Shark tooth dig for the kids!
- Snorkel Adventure: water 80 degrees year round, all gear provided!
- NEW Touch & Identify experience
- Nature Trail & Fresh Water Habitat this Spring!
- Shark Meet & Greet: Feed & TOUCH the sharks!
- Shark Painting Experience! Choose canvas or t shirt with your favorite colors!
- NEW SHARKS 7/28/19
- Eel, Pufferfish and Lionfish Exhibit
Tickets, Directions and Exhibit Information