Visitor Information: HOURS:
~Summer Hours ~7 days / week 10am-5pm
- Feed the sharks & rays! Shark Feedings at 11am, 12pm, 2pm &3:30pm
- Ray Feedings at 1pm & 4pm Tuesday~Friday, Saturday & Sunday 11:30,1pm & 4pm
- Educational presentations at all habitats throughout the day.
- Shark tooth dig for the kids!
- Snorkel Adventure: water 80degrees year around, all gear provided!
- NEW Touch & Identify experience
- Naute Trail & Fresh Water Habitat this Spring!
Tickets, Directions and Exhibit Information